Unsure of when my ovulation time frame is..

I've been to tons of sites and I can't find a consistent answer. This was our first month that we were trying to conceive, and I wanna make sure that I'm at least getting close to correct. For example my last period was Aug. 5th. So I thought it was around the 13-17 but I think that might be wrong. I'm lost lol. Any for sure places that can help me figure that out? Thx in advance.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:55 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Your ovulation time falls somewhere in the middle of the beginning of one month period and the next months start, so if you have a 28 day cycle, you would be fertile on day 14, and the 2 days before and the 2 days after. If its a 30 day cycle, then it would be on day 15 and the 2 days before and after that. So, it would be easier for me to tell you exact if I knew what day your period started in July, I can figure backwards, or count between Aug and when you start in Sept. (if you didnt manage to catch it this time, I hope you did :) Make sense?
    SuperMomof3kids

Answer by SuperMomof3kids at 10:24 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Buy an ovulation kit.
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 9:56 PM on Aug. 19, 2009