hurry answer plz!

i have a wet spot in my underware amd i know its not pee so is this a sign of my water breaking?. im 39 weeks and two days

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:57 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Could be. Sometimes the water gushes out and sometimes it comes out in spurts. Good luck!!!

Answer by Bmat at 9:58 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Maybe... if it continues to be wet then it could be a slow leak. If it dries then it was just discharge :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 9:58 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• ya! did u smell it?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:58 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• i would say so. When my water broke it was like i was peeing my pants and it didnt come all at once. i also lost my mucus plug at the same time. i would call you doctor just to be safe. Good luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:00 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• your amniotic fluid may be leaking, you may have some discharge. It's completely normal. You may want to wait it out overnight and see what happens in the morning then call your OB?GYN and ask if you should go be seen. I thought mine wasn't pee but it was. You can't always tell. I had clear discharge for the last 2 weeks of my pregnancy though as well and had to wear liners so i didnt ruin my underwear. Call your Ob in the morning and be safe rather than sorry. Good luck momma
    innocencexinxme

Answer by innocencexinxme at 10:00 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• may be especially if you are standing/walking around, the baby's head acts as a plug. change panties and if those get wet as well i'd go in or call the doc.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 10:01 PM on Aug. 19, 2009