ever been so jealous u wish the other person was never around??

im jealous of pretty much ALL of my brothers and sisters! about the only one im not jealous of is my oldest brother. My has 2 kids like i do but he is married and has help and a job and everything he could need. mY sister is also married has a big house and can afford her bills. My 3rd brother was in the army got out gets unemplyment and LIVES WIT my sister that KICKED ME OUT!!! its not fair.. then theres my 2nd sister that im REALLY jealous of she has a nice paying job. that pays almost 10 dollars an hour. she has her own place . a nice car. a good man that treats her right. she can afford to buy her daughter ANYTHING! shes a daddys girl always has been while i got shit. i felt like she was always better then me. when im on the phone with her and she hears me tell my daugher, son or step kids no she has something to say about me doin so.. i dont know what to do!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:07 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• LIVE BETTER. You get a good job either by working your way up or starting a tech school that will lead to a good job. Once you control your life, bills, purchases then you will no longer be jealous. Just really work at it and make it happen.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 10:29 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• It sounds like all the things you're jealous of... you COULD IMPROVE ON.
    Get childcare - get a good paying job - so you can accomplish affording to pay your bills and afford to buy your kids "anything"
    Don't be with a complete douchebag - if you want a good man that treats you right.

Stop being such a whiny little bitch, and be happy that your brother is safe and sound from the Army and all your other siblings are doing well.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:10 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Btw... are you saying that your brother is getting unemployment from the Army? Because, Army does not give you "unemployment." Either retirement and/or VA.
    Unless he had a job and was laid off....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:13 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• yes the army did give it to him he didnt finish his term so hes allowed. and i have a man hence the STEP KIDS. im tryin to get a job! i call and call and nothing comes back to me. i have a car my sister gave to me which was runnin but the second i get it home it BROKe. i have bad luck is what it is. i lost my job in jan 08 and found out i was pregnant. i looked for a job the whole pregnancy and no one wants a damn preg woman. im doin all i can at the moment. im happy for my siblins and everything they have but i guess i just wish i had it too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:17 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• If making $10 an hour seems like a dream life to you, it's not all that hard to acheive. I would hardly say that you can buy "anything" on that kind of living. Anyone witha high school diploma can be making that if they look hard enough. You are too focused on the negativity of your life. Look at the positive aspects of your life and be thankful for it. You will then find that you have more and more and more things to be thankful for.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• OP. i have tried but with so many ppl pushin me away its hard! I was an assistant manager and ONLY made 7.25 bc my dumbass boss didnt know how to give me my raise and when he left corp refused to do it. and b4 my new boss did it i lost the job. I was living in NC with my sis who made me move in with my other sis which then kicked me and my kids out! and yes i was helpin her out with anything i babysat cleaned her house put food in her house EvERYTHING i could. she would make up lies to my kids father to try and get me out. now my BROTHER of all ppl ,moved in there IF that isnt a kick in the face i dont know wht is!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Stop being jealous and do something for yourself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:11 PM on Aug. 20, 2009