Have any of you watched the show on TV Land called How'd you get so Rich?

Everytime I watch it these millionaires and billionaires are almost always college drop-outs.

mommyBrooke849

Asked by mommyBrooke849 at 10:11 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't think it really is college that matters! unless of course your going to be a lawyer, doctor or something like that. I think it is knowing your trade and being a good business man.
    My husband never went to college,but did a trade in school then got into a union that gave him courses for free, as long as he worked for the union. we now he makes more then most college grads ever will. Very sad! I am going to push getting a trade and finding the right job to move up in the world on my children. College cost to much and it over rated..
    My friends ex makes 100,000 a year and just started as a labor worked and learned from hands on! 15 years later and he is rolling in the dough...of course he left my friend :*(, so she isn't... :(
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 10:35 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• College sucks. I went and couldn't get job. Yay.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:20 PM on Aug. 19, 2009