• In the Spotlight:

Somedays I feel like we are 80!!!!!!!!

Its been 2 weeks since my dh and I have had sex. WE ARE 24!!!! We both work full time jobs and when we get in bed, I realize we are both tired, but I have enough energy for a little love making. BUT HE DOESNT. Anyone else have this issue?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:15 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• oh that is your reason, mine is my hubby is laid off and thinks he needs to stay up until 1am. and then crawls in bed... If you want some you better follow me upstairs..cause I am going to bed, not waiting for your ass!!!..lol..
    I feel like were 100, even 80yrs have more sex then me..
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 10:29 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Yes sometimes. Usually if he wants to and I don't.. I do it anyway.
    After about a minute or so I start getting into it too even if I'm exhausted. lol
    MandyOs

Answer by MandyOs at 10:31 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• We reserve mornings on the weekends for just such an occasion. That way we're both all rested up and ready to go.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 11:00 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• OP ~ I don't know what happened to my husband, but it seems that since about 10 or so years ago he stopped wanting to have sex altogether! I wanted to seek therapy for it and for him to see a doctor, but he said there is nothing wrong with him, he just doesn't feel like doing it anymore, which sucks for me! I'm lucky if I get a quickie once or twice a year and I'm only 42 for crying out loud!
    If you can, get help for this quickly to make sure it doesn't turn into a long-term thing.
    All the best.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:35 AM on Aug. 20, 2009