Anyone watch the Octomom special on TV tonight

I can't stand that lady...I watched it but yuck

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:19 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• NOPE! I missed it. I am disgusted by her too, but shamefully...................I would have watched it, had I known that it was on.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:20 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• na-uh! i didnt even no it was on! omg! thanks! i need gossip in my life otherwise MY life seems like the crazy one,there lives make me feel better.haha (only joking)
    what channel? tv tonight? idk ive heard of it......thanks!
    mamacita4two

Answer by mamacita4two at 10:20 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• nope!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 10:21 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• if you weren't interested you wouldn't of watched it.. !..
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 10:27 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I watched it. I had seen a lot of the stuff before, online, it seemed worse when they put it all together in one episode. I mean the thing that really bothers me is that during the whole show there was maybe 5 min where there weren't kids crying, and that was when the kids weren't around. I know there are 14 kids, but there is constantly more than one crying. Maybe it just bothers me so much because I never let my own kids cry, it broke my heart to have them crying, and it seems like she is ok with it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:28 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• i shamelessly watched it. I admit i like those kinds of things. I try to watch PBS to make up for it so my brain doesnt rot, but im not sure that works..LOL
    she is so deluded it seems, it made me sad for those kids. I cant imagine having 1/2 of them let alone all of that.
    giftmom

Answer by giftmom at 10:29 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Anon, kids cry. And there are eight babies to think about. Not all of them are going to be quiet at the same time. It's like when twins cry because the other one is crying.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 10:29 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Yeah I'm watching it she seems half normal for a change.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:30 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I love how her friend got on her a** about having all those kids. That's a good friend telling it like it is.. To bad she coulden't stop her from making this mess to begin with..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:35 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I sort of tried to watch it as I was getting my kids ready for bed. When I finally did get to actually sit down and watch it, well, I think she is a big joke. I feel really bad for those kids.
    ginger813

Answer by ginger813 at 10:37 PM on Aug. 19, 2009