Would you find it odd?

Would you find it odd that a Cafemom Member has 16 pics of her and her new husband and tons of info about him on her profile... But no mention or pics of her Kids? This is kinda strange to me she seems like the type that cares more about her man than her children. .. and yes she has kids..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:21 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• maybe she doesn't want her children's pictures plastered on the internet. I don't post pictures on here at all my profile is blank. Yes it is weird that her and her husband only but maybe it is for safety.or..
    ....
    did you ever think that maybe she is hiding the children from their dad?, There many be many reasons,..but for your safety, I wouldn't get too friendly with her... who knows if her is even a her, or a stalker?!?
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 10:25 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Well, I feel weird about pictures of my kids being on any kinda social site. Including facebook. It' weirds me out to have strangers looking at my kid.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 10:26 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• no its not odd. It's a profile of HER not of her kids. She's not denying that she's a mom.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 10:29 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Maybe she doesn't want to post pictures of her children on the internet.
    MandyOs

Answer by MandyOs at 10:29 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I don't post pics of my kids on the internet. I had someone steal their pics before and represent them as their kids. Now I don't even post their full names, just first initial and boy/girl and age. I think thats more than enough info for strangers.
    2PreemieGirls

Answer by 2PreemieGirls at 10:32 PM on Aug. 19, 2009