Anyone here watch the Octomom show on Fox tonight?

What did you think of it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Entertainment

• I think she has very serious problems not just money issues.
    mommorgan

Answer by mommorgan at 10:32 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Ugh, I wanted to see it, but the rest of my family doesn't...... You know, even with a DVR I still don't get to see anything I want LOL
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 10:37 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Um..........I think the whole situation is sad!!!!!! She needs mental help!!!!!! I dont think she is a bad person, just reallllllly F'd up and knows she F'd up!
    airforewifenmom

Answer by airforewifenmom at 10:50 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• If I had to choose between watching that DIM WIT-and having havanero peppers rubbed in my eye balls... I'll say bring the jalapenos too... I CAN NOT STAND THIS "LADY" !

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:50 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I saw it. She has not got a clue as to how to handel the grow kids.
    Her two year old is calling her a vulger name. Her older kids are angry w/her and she seemed so aloof when all eight of the babys are crying. Its really sad. I hope that the state keeps a close eye on the situation but even so, the kids are already having a very tough time of it-very sad.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:46 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• What is worse if that she now has a "reality" tv show deal, as if this woman comprehends reality. She is getting a degree in psychology from some accreditied university. I think they should have their accredation process reviewed. Doesn't anyone there see she herself needs a GOOD therapist? I feel sorry for the kids, naturally, but also for her parents. They try to love their daughter regardless and the pain and suffering she brought on them without remorse.
    Did you notice that when she called 911 on a cell phone they already knew who she was? That was more than number recognition.

I am curious who the sponsors will be for her TV show - because not all negative publicity is beneficial in the end. And the deal she got - only 15% of the money is set aside that she can not touch it. Do you trust her to use it in the kids best interests?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:00 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Did you notice she wants to set up a trampoline in the yard - who will supervise those kids on it? She would be the first to sue if there was an accident. And which of her kids is old enough or physically able to use a trampoline? What a waste of money!

I feel so sorry for her neighbors. Their home values must have dropped sooo far. No resale chance there, in full disclosure.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:03 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I couldn't believe she actually said Kate Gosselin was an attention seeker, and she would never do anything like parade around on a beach in a bikini. LMAO!!!! SURE! I personally can't stand this psycho!

I watched to see if the was as loony as I thought she was. I should have known...DAH!! I will not watch again.

Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 8:28 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Ugh, she drives me insane. She does have a huge problem in many area's in her life. Almost all her older children hit her at least once in the show last night. I got really mad when she was calling Kate an attention seeker. Lady, you are doing a documentary right now! Kate is no more an attention seeker than Octomom. IMO.

But , I do hope she makes a lot of money, so her kids get even half the life that they deserve. She needs to know, it will be in the lime light. It's extremely rare to see a single mother with 14 kids. People like to see things they don't see everyday. Especially by choice! She is an idiot.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:38 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• We were having a storm, so the satellite kept going in and out. I saw a few minutes of it and then it went of, and then it came on again and I saw a few more minutes. Out of the 2 hours, I saw maybe 10 min of the thing. In that 10 min, I found out that I didnt want to watch any more. Shes a lunatic. Those poor kids are so doomed. She had no skills to deal with the older children and they were very disrespectful to her and I did catch the comments she made about Kate Gosselin. Obviously people who live in glass houses shouldnt throw stones....LOL.....That was enough to make me vomit and I am never watching her again. She needs help..bad, but when others come in to help her, she fires them. How is she ever going to get help?
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 8:50 AM on Aug. 20, 2009