is it just that im pregnant and get in thoz moods or is it my hubbys friends are jerks

my husband has 2 friends to come over and play the exbox 360 well one of his friends bought a 360 and its hooked up to yhe family room in my home so when he is over i gotta give up my tv and the other friend is a butthead telling my husband dont clean that up its the wifes job or are you sure this baby is yours and when he makes a mess in my freshley cleaned kichen witch hardley stay's that way with 3 men but when iask him to clean it up he tells me he's not my maid if i ask for help its do it your self or im tired of how you treat my friend witch is my hubby and he knows i treat him realy good but when i scream or shout or cry cause i cant hurt them is it me or them

brittanymomma

Asked by brittanymomma at 10:53 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• This is an absurd question to be asking.
    yes, it is them.
    They're coming into YOUR home and questioning your DH if that baby is really his? And they tell you it's a "wife's" job to clean up the mess?
    Uhm, no. I do not condone that kind of behaviour in my home, nor would I want my DS around that - no matter how young he is. Everyone pulls equal weight in my home, and it will stay that way. Respect the owners of the home.
    I would tell your DH that you are not amused by their behaviour and if it doesn't stop, you do not want them over.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 10:58 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I am gonna go with, its them.You may be hormonal right now, but I would think that kind of behavior should annoy anyone. I certainly wouldn't stand for it in my house, but I know men who think it is ok to let their friends disrespect their wives. Put your foot down. If he doesn't listen, make it so uncomfortable his friends don't wanna come over...and definitely don't clean uo after them. Let the mess sit until it proves a point.
    Danielle720

Answer by Danielle720 at 10:59 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• ok they are and ass and kick them out and throw their shit out... tell ur husband he can find a new wife if he takes his scum friends over u that dumb as hell that he is like that and lets his friends do that to u. put his trash on his side of the bed! lol. in HIS car
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:01 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• It's absolutely that they are being asses. You have every right to be angry and if I were you I'd discuss this with hubby. Who the hell do they think they are? You do not say "is that baby even yours" to someone you respect...you do not make a mess in someone else's house and refuse to clean up. and you do not make sexist remarks in your friends house toward his WIFE. if he is sexist, that's his own business but in your house he is to respect you. Why has hubby not put them in their place? You are pregnant, you don't need that kind of crap...no...NO WOMEN needs that crap. They need to grow some gonads.
    javila

Answer by javila at 11:12 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• It is DEFINITELY them. And you would be within your rights to yank away the welcome mat. Tell hubby that when they disrespect YOU they are disrespecting HIM as well...they're telling him he's stupid, essentially.

If he doesn't see it that way, I have space available at the Stupid Husband Hilton. My hubby gives regular seminars on topics like "Why Your Wife Is ALWAYS Right" and "If You Choose Your Friends Over Your Wife, Mr. Happy WIll Never Be Happy Again."

Answer by gdiamante at 12:18 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• ooooo honey i would be setting some damn ground rules and kicking some ass.. that is just horrible that they would talk to you like that and act that way in your house.. i would tell them whats up and if it doesnt stop i would be telling your hubby he can go to there place and play that damn x box.. hell i would even go with him once in awhile and trash his friends place and then just leave or tell him im not your bitch this is your house you clean the mess and then walk out. hey fair is fair..
    BUDDHASBABY1

Answer by BUDDHASBABY1 at 12:37 PM on Aug. 20, 2009