do any moms out there have Lupus?

I've watched my mother suffer with it for as long as I can remember. Now, I've been having a lot of wierd symptoms, and the doctor said I may have it, he just can't diagnose me with it yet. (because it's so hard to diagnose) I'm just a little nervous, and looking for some kind of support I guess. My DH tries to be sympathetic, but he just doesn't get it. I was curious what symptoms led to your diagnoses? And if anyone with it would be interested in being my "friend" on here, just to have someone to talk to that understands.

ginger813

Asked by ginger813 at 10:57 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Health

• I'm here to help, if you want me to... a good friend of mine has it and I've been helping him out with some natural meds... unfortunately I can't chat at the moment ,but I promise to get back to you first thing in A:M  I'll be praying for you and if you like I'll be one of your FRIENDS! take care & have a good night!       annyp15@aol.com you can e-m ,me any time

annyPG

Answer by annyPG at 12:21 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I have sjogrens, which is closely related to lupus. My main symptom was extreme fatigue, that's what first made me go to the dr. I also had swelling in my salivary glands and dryness in my mouth.

Answer by missanc at 9:25 AM on Aug. 20, 2009