never had this before and i have no idea what it is?!

i have tiny splinter like bumps on my hand and mostly on the side of my fingers? They are sore only when i touch them, and it seems like they are getting worse. IDK if im allergic to something or maybe someone else has had something similar and can tell me what I can do to help this. Thanks ahead of time!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:01 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Health

• This sounds like what happens to only two of my fingers when I know use bleach. I guess I have developed an allergic reaction to it, bcuz I used to overuse it and never wear gloves, I try to all the time, if I forget I get this rash of tiny bumps that take a couple of days to heal.
    MotherHubbard78

Answer by MotherHubbard78 at 11:06 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• you know that may have been it! I used bleach not too long ago and i hardly use it. THANKS so much! I was freakin myself out!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• NP and if it kinda has a burning sensation, esp when you wash your hands. thats probably it
    MotherHubbard78

Answer by MotherHubbard78 at 11:12 PM on Aug. 19, 2009