new baby formula to help them sleep all night?

http://www.enfamil.com/app/iwp/enfamil/productDetail.do?dm=enf&id=-11901&iwpst=B2C&ls=0&csred=1&r=3428191166

what do you think about it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:20 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• well op here i guess im a lazy bitch:: rolls eyes:: i bought it to see how it worked was curious.. so to all you judgmental B's it actually did help she slept till 8am vs 6am.. don't like it THANK GOD SHE ISNT YOUR CHILD THEN, she was already sleeping all night.. but i forgot i asked a question on here to all the PERFECT MOTHERS ON HERE.. AND GUESS WHAT I DIDNT BREASTFEED CAUSE WELL I JUST PLAIN OL DID NOT WANT TO... and i vaccinate and im doing delayed solids im sure that gets all of you stepford wifes in a tizzy!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:40 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• i always just put a little rice cereal in the bottle...mine both were sleeping throught the night before a month old....i dont need any fancy damn formula...lol
    Micahbabysmommy

Answer by Micahbabysmommy at 11:23 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• rice doesn't help -pediatric nurse- it is also a choking hazard and not meant for bottles period
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• op- darn sleeping all nite at a month lucky lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Thats funny ms. Pediatric nurse. My pediatrician just reccomended i use it.
    ChaoticSoul

Answer by ChaoticSoul at 11:30 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• pediatric nurse again- ONLY IN CASES OF GERD and REFLUX never ever to help them sleep at night because it does NOT do that, in fact its been known to have a reverse situation , but i have dealt with some dr's even where i work say to use it(usually the older ones) so i think it will be something that will always be debated over
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I didn't need some special formula to make my son sleep through the night, he was going to sleep by himself by 3 1/2 weeks and sleeping for 6-9 hours per night. I won't use it next child either.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• always a debate...ill parent my way and u parent ur way...my kids are happy and i hope urs are too...being loved, happy, fed, and clothed is all that matters...rice worked fine for me but not all babies are the same...and doctors arent always right...
    Micahbabysmommy

Answer by Micahbabysmommy at 11:54 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• "Thickens gently in baby's tummy" according to the website.

I'm sorry, but that kind of scares me. And I don't feel formula is evil. But I'd be VERY worried about constipation.

Babies sleep when they sleep. Moms who sleep are in violation of the Mommy Contract. (Subparagraph 18B..very very very tiny print that says you relinquish sleep and sanity. **grin**)

Answer by gdiamante at 11:59 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I'd love to see hte ingredients I bet it just has extra protein in it. gdiamante I think I actually read that contract.... There are alot of things in there that I can't believe I agreed to I'm under the impression that I was drugged when I signed it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Aug. 20, 2009