something is biting me at night!

I keep waking up with more and more bites on me, i am covered in them.I itch like crazy every morning i wake up.What is this? i've looked everywhere and i can't find the bugs...what can i do to get rid of them..i don't even want to sleep in my bed anymore!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:24 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Health

• either roaches or fleas... as nasty as it sounds...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Fleas?
    andrea_smkns

Answer by andrea_smkns at 11:28 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• it could be bed bugs they live inside of your matress.. a girl I worked with had the same problem, they ripped up their matriss an found a ton of them inside of it theyree real small.
    blue7eyed3girl

Answer by blue7eyed3girl at 11:30 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• TMI but we sleep in our birthday suits so I get bites in all kinds of starnge places. I think mine are from centipedes or spiders. A lot of bugs prefer to come out at night, maybe that's why you get bit more.
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 11:30 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• bed bugs maybe?
    bites consist of a raised red bump or flat welt, and are often accompanied by very intense itching. Bedbug bites may appear indistinguishable from mosquito bites, though they tend to last for longer periods. Bites may not become immediately visible, and can take up to nine days to appear. Bedbug bites tend to not have a red dot in the center such as is characteristic of flea bites. A trait shared with flea bites, however, is tendency towards arrangements of sequential bites. Bites are often aligned three in a row, giving rise to the colloquialism "fleas bite in threes." This may be caused by the bedbug being disturbed while eating, and relocating half an inch or so farther along the skin before resuming feeding. Alternatively, the arrangement of bites m
    andrea_smkns

Answer by andrea_smkns at 11:31 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Bed Bugs are making a Huge come back they are they size of a tiny apple seed and the chances are you wount see them mostly you figure it out because of the poop they leave behind look in the seams of your mattress and if you find black spots (almost looks like bunches of pen marks) you found the bugs. I got them recently when i bought a used couch i was the only one in the house to get attacked and it itched so bad!!! here is a link that maybe helpful good luck and don't let the bed bugs bite!
    http://www.medicinenet.com/bed_bugs/article.htm
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• you probably have bed bugs
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 11:35 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Fleas or bed bugs.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:42 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Look under your mattress for little black specks; you probably have bedbugs

Answer by rkoloms at 10:23 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• bed bugs
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:58 PM on Aug. 21, 2009