Me again? Baby can I come back?

Ok me and my husband have been going at it for a while now I filed for a divorce and he said he didn;t love me and the kids he was going to move out the state, just for get us we didn't matter to him anymore, he is out of here. Well its been seven months now, I have not talked to no other man, I was feeling lonely so I he happened to call to see how we was doing, he has always called but we don't get along good enough to hold a conversation, any way we had sex and now he is beating down my door, bring flowers to my job, callin, texting and sending letters to my job. I have had a hard time with this guy now every since we had sex he has lost it again and want me back, but he has not changed on bit, how do i tell him I just really not in love with you any more, although we have been apart for seven months I have not cheated once, I feel like he probably has. I just don't want him any more.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:28 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• than end it, that's all I have to say
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• 7 months is a looong time..&if he can just forget you that easily then it seems like his mind was preoccupied with something or someone else and it could happen again.
    if i were you, ide just tell him that you want a stable life for your chidlren, and at least start off by being able to get along as parents& being able to carry on decent conversations.
    Samanthao2006

Answer by Samanthao2006 at 11:34 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• you probably shouldn't have had sex with him in the first place.

Maybe he has been with other women and relized that you are the best he ever had, his sex god and love of his life?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• just tell him you're not interested, then keep your guard up to make sure he doesn't try to retaliate. men take using them for sex harder than women, particulary if it's a woman they've had a relationship with. they think if they put it in ya one good time, you'll fall back in their arms. when it doesn't happen, sometimes they become violent. just tell him the truth and be as careful as possible.
    atlshine

Answer by atlshine at 11:37 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• if you dont want him you shouldnt be having sex with him, it sends mixed signals
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• It sounds cruel...but the other posters are right. Having sex with him was the wrong approach.

Tell him the truth. It doesn't help anyone for yo to do any differently. Don't accept any gifts, keep the conversations to the kids only, and DO NOT sleep with him again, OK?

Answer by gdiamante at 12:05 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Well, I don't mean to be insensitive, but that's what happens when you think with your libido. LOL Now you gotta go through all this mess because of sex. Sorry Hun, just keep saying no. Tell him the sex was a mistake and tell him to walk.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 12:24 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Tell him you appreciate the gestures, but you are NOT interested at all. Then politely make a point to ignore his approaches. Dont accept gifts or flowers, (dont be rude either just stick to your phrase "I am just not interested thanks". Send back letters unopened, with the phrase written on the front. And never apologize unless something you said was out of line (it is a sign of uncertainty like you feel bad and if this is the right decision for you then you shouldnt feel bad. Answer his calls but refuse to talk about anything that isnt regarding your child. Dont be ugly or aggressive but be firm. Take charge of the conversation and if it starts to get out of hand say something like "I'm sorry I thought I made it clear I am not interested in this kind of relationship with you anymore, if we cannot talk civilly then we cannot talk at this time." Stick firm and hang up if he wont respect your boundaries.
    NightOwlMama

Answer by NightOwlMama at 1:21 AM on Aug. 20, 2009