(WARNING- ADULT TOPIC) Dh is out of town, and I'm texting him... need help. haha.

My dh is on his way back home. His brother is driving, and another brother is in the passenger seat, and he's in the backseat. I'm texting him some naughty stuff to tease him so he'll be good and ready when he gets home.

Problem is that I'm running out of ideas of what to text him, I need some help. What are some good things to say?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:31 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• Not sure what you have said already? Maybe you should send him some naughty pictures?
    andrea_smkns

Answer by andrea_smkns at 11:32 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I've been doing that. Mostly I've just said how I wish I was there to give him road head, and how I can't wait for his pistol to... you know... and how wet I am for him. Those kinds of things.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:34 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• yes dirty pics! lol i send em all the time 2 hubby 2 keep the spark lol it works
    mamacita4two

Answer by mamacita4two at 11:34 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I've sent him pics of my cleavage and what not, but it's kind of hard to do too much since I have to take the picture myself. you know?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:36 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Any other suggestions???
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• u have a video camera option? and a toy? or your fingers lol and make a mini video and send it 2 him
    onehotmama2lil1

Answer by onehotmama2lil1 at 11:40 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• "Baby I cant wait till you get home bc when you do I am going to (insert naughty action that you really are willing to do here)." Go into porno detail.
    NightOwlMama

Answer by NightOwlMama at 1:06 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• remind him about a time you did it in the shower, on the stairs, the kitchen table, etc. tell him how much fun it was and its all youve been thinking about it... he'll get the idea
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on Aug. 20, 2009