Have you ever made a sex tape?

Either with your current SO, or someone else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:33 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i've made one of myself for my DH.
    and we have plans of making one together once he gets back from deployment.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 11:35 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• i am divorced and remarried and i made one with my ex husband and i'm a tiny person and he's this huge flopping whale of a person and we made a tape, his idea of course.. it was the grossest thing i have ever seen in my life.. he was just flopping around every which way.. we got into it one night and i crushed it... thank god..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:41 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• LOL. Anon... i don't mean to laugh at your pain, but... LOL.

And yes, I'm the same as outstandingLove. I made one of myself while my DH was in Iraq - and we made one when he came back. :]
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 11:43 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• we made one while on vacation...lol its gone now, it was saved on the memory card but then he deleted it because his brother wanted to use the digital video camera
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 11:55 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• lol what married woman hasnt?!?!?!
    .Kelly.

Answer by .Kelly. at 11:55 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I did when I was single, with two guys. I was blindfolded, it was great fun. But I've never seen it> I don't think I could ever be President. Those things have ways of popping up.
    I never have with my husband because we have children and no video camera. I wouldnt' want the kids to "accidentally watch it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• too many to count my dh just went crazy when he got a video camera
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I've made a couple of myself for my husband since he is deployed to Iraq. He also plans to make some of us together when he gets home.
    JDsWifey

Answer by JDsWifey at 12:45 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• hubby and I always share naughty videos and pics while he is away. since he's army it's pretty often lol. he even has a couple videos on his phone of me going down on him that he references occasionally. it's fun and keeps the intimacy alive when we are apart.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I've never done this, but one of my friends did and she said it wasn't pretty haha!
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 1:58 AM on Aug. 20, 2009