(WARNING- ADULT TOPIC) Dh is out of town, and I'm texting him... need help. haha. (PIOG)

(WARNING- ADULT TOPIC) Dh is out of town, and I'm texting him... need help. haha.
My dh is on his way back home. His brother is driving, and another brother is in the passenger seat, and he's in the backseat. I'm texting him some naughty stuff to tease him so he'll be good and ready when he gets home.

Problem is that I'm running out of ideas of what to text him, I need some help. What are some good things to say?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:46 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• hell if its a cam pic take nude pics talk about what u do in bed. hell get ideas from porno lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Ask him if he has any deposits for your spank bank ( it's a sneaky way of asking him to say something dirty that he would like to do to you). Pictures are good. So is a very slow and vivid description of you pouring lubricant in your hands, how it feels and sharing it with your genitals. (vivid descriptions of the simplest thing can turn a man on). descriptions of how the hills and valleys of your body feels under your fingers - and how you want him to explore those peaks and valleys.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Whatever you've text him should be good enough...let him wonder and want to hurry home.

But when he walks into the door you should jump on his bones and make him really horny but don't give it to him yet keep teasing then you give in when you are ready that should hold him back alittle if he and you can stand it....:)

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• take a picture of yourself fully dressed, then take off an item of clothes and take a pic of it on the floor. With each item, take a pic of the growing pile.

by the time you get to the end, his imagination will be going crazy and there's not a thing embarrassing on film......
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 1:49 AM on Aug. 20, 2009