Do you collect "BOX TOPS"???

Do you collect "BOX TOPS"???

I've been collecting them lately for my son's school but don't know what to do with them all when I'm ready to turn them in.

joannakitler

Asked by joannakitler at 11:46 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in

• I do I put them in baggies and put them in my girls daily folder so the teacher will get them
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 11:49 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Just send a note to his teacher asking when he/she will need them. They can only be turned in one or two times during the school year . My girls school did a contest between the classes. The one that had the most got a pizza party.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 11:50 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• My kids school also does contests. They don't expire for a few years, so I save them all & split them between my kids when the school does a contest. They didn't do anything last year, but I still save them & will make sure they have a collection this year.

carlye828

Answer by carlye828 at 12:07 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• We do box tops, soda can caps, McD's reciepts, and her school has about 100 more fundraisers. It's almost pathetic considering that we also supply EVERYTHING and they don't make other families do it. Don't know what it's all going to since they don't do upgrades to her school. They even have credit cards so when you use it it donates money to the school!

Yah, we put them in plastic baggies and send them to the teacher to deal with.
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 5:25 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I was saving them for my nephew,but now that my son is starting K, i'm keeping them for him. They have a jar in his room for them. I'm going to save them for a month, and then send them in that way its more than 1 or 2 at a time. just easier i think
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:17 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I have some saved up. But my kids aren't in school yet. So, I'm not sure what to do with them.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:44 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I save them up and send them in with my kids.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 3:03 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I don't save them for my sons school because they don't collect them. But I do save them for my nephew since his school collects them. I just put them in an envelope with "box tops" written on it and my sister says that she just puts the envelope in his bookbag and he takes them to school and turns them in.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 6:33 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• We save them. Our school send home a paper to tape them to once a month. The child gets to pick a prize for turning them in. This year we have 2 in the same school so we are asking everyone we know to save them for us.
    mom-2-4boys

Answer by mom-2-4boys at 8:49 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Just put in a plastic baggie and send to the school. There usually isn't a special time to collect them, it is done all year. All you need to do is turn them into the school. Whoever is in charge of that program will take care of the rest.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:45 PM on Aug. 20, 2009