How do you know your "right"?

This is to ALL believers and even to those who believe in NOTHING.

How do you know you have the Right faith?

*I am not picky..it can be a feeling..whatever.

babonwy

Asked by babonwy at 11:50 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I came to the conclusion that there is no way to determine the 'right' faith without dying, so I chose to follow none. Science and logic make a lot more sense to me.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 10:44 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Part of faith is believing even though you don't KNOW. So nope. I don't KNOW I have the right faith. I don't need to know.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:53 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Speaking only for myself and not all Christians, I can only say that after a lot of research, thought, and prayer, in the end I can only have faith that I have chosen the right path for myself. But I won't assume that my path is any "more right" than another person's personal journey. Hope that make some sense. =)

KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 11:54 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I don't....I believe God is real because he has showed me through different events. As for my faith I'm in between faiths right now if that makes any sense.  I am not a real big fan of organized religion since the "churches" I've attended in the past have members who use the facility as a fashion show to flaunt their money.

luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 11:55 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I rarely claim to be "right" but rather claim my path is right for ME. You can check my journals regarding for more detail if you would like.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 11:56 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Yes KelleyP77 that makes Great sense...and I feel about the same. Except I am not a Christian
    babonwy

Answer by babonwy at 11:57 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Very simply faith, I could offer all kinds of evidence, I could tell you how God as affected my life, and as true and real is these things are, eventually it comes down to faith. Faith is knowing in the deepest part of your being, deeper than knowledge, deeper than feelings, into your very soul. I know that I know in every fiber of my being.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 12:01 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• 'Cuse I said so.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I know without a doubt that I have the right faith and that is believing and trusting in our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, I know that God has given us his only begotton Son, Jesus Christ., who has died for OUR sins. I believe in the Holy Bible and therefore, God's Holy Word and once you accept him into your heart and life - you know that you know!.

I have an unshakeable faith - I cannot be convinced otherwise. I feel Him in my heart and He guides my life, he leads me, I worship and praise him and it feels absolutely wonderful. I know that God is wonderful - it is about FAITH - I do not know everything but I know that He is EVERYTHING!

TRY HIM AND TRUST ME - YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM TRYING TO SAY - YOU WILL FEEL THE PEACE AND JOY THAT I HAVE! I DARE YOU!!
    AUniqueMom

Answer by AUniqueMom at 2:13 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I know that I know that I know.
    I do not have to ask MY GOD and Savior to perform tricks for me and to prove anything to me.
    I know who I follow. There is no wondering if I made the right choice.
    I did not find God because He has never been lost. I was and He came to me.
    There is no one and nothing that will ever make me stagger in my faith and nothing and no one will ever move me in any other direction. It is ROCK solid just as sure as if He was standing right in front of me.
    That is the awesome God I serve.
    Faith and belief that He is just exactally what and WHO He claims to be.
    Too many things have happened that I know that it was the God I serve that did them.
    That is how I know that I know.
    bloodbought

Answer by bloodbought at 4:21 AM on Aug. 20, 2009