HELP me... I feel like Sh*t!!!!

Ok here is whats going on. My period was supposed to be on the 14th of aug. my last period was july14th. I havent had any cramps and i cramp everytime about a week before af. I have been spotting alot but nothing like blood red blood more pinksih. I feel like shit at night time. And this morning me and my hubby were doin the good deed and after we were done he got up and went in the bathroom and i ran to the toilet to throw up and couldnt make it and threw up in the sink. I have a docs appointment on tuesday but im curious. Could i really be pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:52 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It sounds like you very well could be pregnant. You will know for sure soon enough though! Did you maybe eat anything strange lately? It could be food poisoning.
    NoSlippy

Answer by NoSlippy at 11:54 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• yes, unless its what NoSlippy said about being sick. you could take a preg test
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 11:58 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• go to the dollar tree.
    take a pregnancy test.
    why ask us? how should we know?
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 12:18 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• idk why rude ass ppl reply..sry for thier rudeness hunny. id say u probably are going to be. keep our fingers crossed?! best luck
    eSnA2008

Answer by eSnA2008 at 12:20 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• sounds like it too me!
    letlovegrow

Answer by letlovegrow at 2:24 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• ah yes is sounds like you are...Gl hun
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 7:38 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• sounds to me like you could be pregnant.. an FYI that i learned, when your blood is pink it means new blood, and when its dark red its old blood.. so you were bleeding new blood. if that makes any sense.
    BUDDHASBABY1

Answer by BUDDHASBABY1 at 12:27 PM on Aug. 20, 2009