Entertainment Party Ideas

for a combined 2 year old and 19 year old party? so far im having a jumper, either a cotton candy machine sno cone machine or popcorn machine, music, and of course food and drinks. please dont suggest clowns.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:53 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Entertainment

• hmm thats very hard .. the 19 yr old needs something for them as well.. they are not going to get into a jumper, sno cones.. and that sort of thing... thats a hard one.. why are you doing them together?
    RykersMom07

Answer by RykersMom07 at 12:12 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• maybe just some movies and music for the adult portion. they can hang out in the house and the little ones can be outside
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 12:14 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I would definately go with the snowcone machine. Who doesn't love a snowcone. I hate clowns too. I had carnival theme at my daughter's 5th party. She is turning 17 and wishes she could have another one. Maybe some of the prizes for the games could be gift cards for game/movie rentals, music downloads, starbucks, fast food etc. For the older kids maybe a special area with a dance floor? PM me if you want ideas for games you can build at home. If it will be running into the evening glow necklaces,mouth pieces, bracelets are fun. At my daughter's 16th we had a candy bar. With an entire table of loose candy that could be put into bags. Of course you may have to watch the little ones around it.
    CelticFaerie

Answer by CelticFaerie at 12:14 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I take it that the 19 year old is a big kid, otherwise they wouldn't agree to this. My daughter is the same way, I don't see that changing anytime soon either. LOL!
    CelticFaerie

Answer by CelticFaerie at 12:17 AM on Aug. 20, 2009