*Sniff, Sniff*

I want some best answers! lol. I haven't got 1 in a long time, and I've answered tons of questions. Who else loves getting chosen for best answer?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:53 PM on Aug. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I know what you mean it is a good feeling when you get the "Best Answer"

It kind of makes me feel like I kind of helped someone...:)good

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 12:21 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Who doesn't love to be chosen as the best? :) Have you been writing good answers lately??
    NoSlippy

Answer by NoSlippy at 11:56 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• OP-

I think they've been pretty good. I put a lot of thought into them and try to give advice that would help me if I was in the asker's situation. But a lot of the questions are still open. The asker just never chose a best answer. Oh well, I hope I helped the person. Essentially that's the most important thing. But getting chosen as best answer is icing on the cake. :-)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:58 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I get best answer like.... 1 or 2 times every 2 weeks It's usually for really stupid stuff like why does my baby fart or something about nipples(those are just examples not actual questions)
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 12:02 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• i do i do... it makes you feel like you have accomplished something.. like someone is saying " hey, you know what, you're awesome" lol.. i would give you one!! :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I'm always pretty surprised when I get one. I certainly don't come here for them, I mostly come to commune with other moms, other women, just other people.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 12:14 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• YES! i do! lol It makes me feel good that someone actually found my information useful.
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 12:23 AM on Aug. 20, 2009