would you snap?

OMG, I had some friends come visit me this last week..........3 of them. 1 of them was clean, and didnt make a mess. The other two trashed my fcking house!!!!!! The night before she left she left fucking banana peelings on my counter, empty boxes of cream cheese..........dirty dishes, my son's room is trashed! Just my house is a disaster........I'm still trying to clean it up!!!!!!!!!!! I'm really pissed too! What would you do? I know its not ALL their (her) mess........but God! I wouldnt leave such a mess in SOMEONE ELSE'S house!!!!!!!!!! I even texted her saying my house is a mess and Ive got to get it cleaned today! Her response was "just go do it, get it done" wtf????????????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Aug. 20, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Pfft. I would not be inviting her back. Nope.
    Someone who can't respect my house, can't respect me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• She has been my friend for a LONG time...........I dont invite her, she just comes........omg im stressed to the max!!!! Its usually males who create messes and leave them.......they two guys were not so bad!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• call her a bit*h (jk) and ignore her for now on. shes obviously not a good friend.
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 12:16 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• If she is a good friend then you can tell her in a clam manner that it pissed you off and what you would expect her to do next time.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 12:18 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• when people do things that really make me mad i say it in conversation,lets say she says "dang girl lets hang out!" then ide be like "yeah right! last time you came you guys all left me with a big mess and didnt even bother picking up your trash,shoot! why would i want you over again? unless your gonna help me clean next time"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• be honest and tell her.and its not right for some1 to go to anyones house uninvited.i say you speak whats on your mind and tell her how it is.i would of said something while she was there.i would fo said im not ya mama and your not 5 clean up your shit and leave it like that!.
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 12:33 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• idk i'de be mad too.. and this isnt an excuse at all, but i moved out of my parents house kinda young and i realized that there are A LOT of people that don't realize what a mess they make and that there isnt a fairy that cleans up behind them.
    my SO was like that, his parents rarely "deep cleaned" anything.
    my BIL comes over a lot, and used to do the same thing, &since hes like my brother& we're close ive slowly kind of "trained" him to put his dishes in the sink, pick up his food, and all that good stuff.. im like you can just do it yourself, or you can hear me bitch about it the entire time i do it, which one? because its going to get done lol
    there are special.. circumstances, for some people. but if she didnt even seem to realize or CARE that she made a mess, thats pretty rude.
    Samanthao2006

Answer by Samanthao2006 at 12:33 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Desi2Sweet, i agree! lol thats pretty much MY MOTTO!
    if i go to bed early and there are people that stay over, im like okay i should not be able to tell EXACTLY what you did, ate, whatever!
    if theres a cereal box on the counter, wrappers on the table, socks&shoes all over the floor, whatever it is, leave it the way it was!
    Samanthao2006

Answer by Samanthao2006 at 12:36 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Snap? No. To me that's what a person does when they have "gone over the edge" and they do something they would NEVER normally do - usually landing them in jail or prison. But angry or upset, YES. In the text I probably would have said a bit more. I would also require better before or probably not allowed the responsible parties in my house anymore.
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 11:47 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• TELL HER THAT SHE NEEDS TO RESPECT YOUR HOME IF SHE WANTS RESPECT FROM YOU....MY FRIENDS WOULD NEVER DO ANYTHING LIKE THAT,THEY ALWAYS OFFER TO CLEAN!
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 12:34 PM on Aug. 20, 2009