What is your favorite characteristic about your child/children and also your least favorite?

My favorite characteristic about my daughter is her interest in most everything. She is so exploratory, I just love it. She can spend a hour with the same toy and give it her utmost attention. My least favorite would have to be her lack of interest in sleeping.. she gets that from me I think. :)

NoSlippy

Asked by NoSlippy at 12:31 AM on Aug. 20, 2009 in General Parenting

• Favorite would be that she is so funny, least favorite would be that shes stubborn and demanding
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 12:32 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• my oldest is very loving and sweet...but at the same time he has a mean streak and can be very very stubborn...just like his mommy lol
    Micahbabysmommy

Answer by Micahbabysmommy at 12:46 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• My oldest DD~ I love how patient she is with younger children, she is very sweet, loving friendly... I love how she asks questions, she wants to know how things work and why, she loves learning.

My DS~ Is my cuddle bug! I love how he has to cuddle throughout the day, I love how curious he is and how analytical he is. I adore his intelligence, his sweetness and his charm, how well is with younger children.... I even love his stubbornness!

My youngest DD~ She's a cuddler, she always has a smile on her tiny face, she's a very happy baby and she rarely cries, I love how she reacts to her brother and sister, I love her curiosity lol and she's only 11 weeks old!

All three of my children are perfect in my eyes, I love every thing that each are. My babies make me so proud!
    Wildkitten82

Answer by Wildkitten82 at 1:04 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• My favorite thing about my son is his love of reading and of animals. He is so gentle even at 20 months with animals and he will just be running around then sit and read then run more. My least favorite thing is harder to identify since he is awesome but I guess it would be can be a little aggressive when he is tired like biting but he responds to timeouts already so that helps a lot.
    Fintasticmom

Answer by Fintasticmom at 1:14 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• My favorite thing about my 4 year old daughter is her love for books and her abilty to catch on so very quickly - she has already started reading words on her own and she sounds out everything. I am totally amazed and proud. I see a great future for my sweet baby.

My least favorite characteristic would probably be her impatience with waiting for me to finish preparing her breakfast, no matter what I do - I just don't move fast enough for her :)

My 20 year old son is very stubborn but loving and very caring but will not budge if his mind is set.
    19 year old daughter is loving and easy to get her feelings hurt
    My 16 year old daughter is tough on the outside but very sensitive within.

My four year old is the strongest out of the bunch - Her spirit is so very wonderful - she is the love of my life as well as all my children - I love both their strenghs and weeknesses.
    AUniqueMom

Answer by AUniqueMom at 1:41 AM on Aug. 20, 2009