Does your dh/so get so upset just because you don't want to do it when he does?

Mine acts like a child....aarrgg! I try to explain to him hey I am tired and he's like yeah me too. Then I tell him not tonight and he's like well just give me a BJ (If I am up to it I will) but there are times I just don't want nothing. The other night I was not up to having sex and he asked for a bj after I already turned him down with sex (15 min) I told him no at first then I said ok if I give you a bj that's it I want to go to sleep...by this time he had already had a hissy fit bc I said no to sex. when I told him about the bj his reply was "whatever" I am like the hell with this I don't care if you get pissed you should be happy you were going to get the bj but for get it now alot of woman don't even give bj's. I just rolled over and went to sleep...lol and slept good too.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I never thought that he did, but the other day when we were gettin ready he idnt really iniciate and I asked him why and he said it bothers him and makes him feel dumb when he tries and I reject... I nevr knew that it bothered him. But he doesnt show it, but now Im aware and I let him know before he gets his hopes up.
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 12:40 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• you know what i hate is when your having a great time but things do turn out right for some reason and after 20 minutes your both like FOR GET IT! and the next day you have your hubbby saying "We havent had sex in a long time!" and my reply is "thats funny cause what were we doing last night?" and you get the stupid " we didnt have sex" i must say i love to say this "really ?? so if i would have done what i did last night with some one else does that mean that i didnt have sex??" lol i always get the "what ever!"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• oh and my fiance is lucky if he gets a blow job...lol
    you need to tell him he is very very lucky, my fiance last got one about 2 months ago and before that like 6 months...LOL
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 12:52 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• its the opposite at my house...i hear "but we did it the other night, cant i just go to sleep" then i end up pouting and acting like a little bratty girl...lol...yes i admit it...i throw a fit when i dont get any...and if im really determined to get my cuz hes just not putting out then i pull the "you dont think im sexy anymore, im so fat and so ugly and u dont love me because two babies stretched out my belly" crap...lmfao...i guess i am a little bratty at times...but everyones entitled...not like he doesnt bitch when the damn internet is out and he cant play his precious computer games...
    Micahbabysmommy

Answer by Micahbabysmommy at 12:52 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• LMFAO Micahbabysmommy. Sounds just like my house too. I have a healthy libido and when I don't get it enough, I get cranky too. My guy def can't complain that he's going without.
    geminigirl18

Answer by geminigirl18 at 1:06 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• lmfao my SO does. lol
    but he KINDA understands because of the pregnancy..
    kittenripmaygo

Answer by kittenripmaygo at 1:07 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• We've actually never really had problems over this...we have comparable sex drives and generally want it at the same time...

The only times I can think of where one partner wanted it more/less than the other was during times of great stress...for example, when he was applying to law schools and prepping for his LSAT, there was definitely less sex...but that's where you become understanding and give a nice scalp massage to help them relax.
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 1:50 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• WELL THAT'S WHY ME & MY SECOND HUSBAND SPLIT UP
    molly900

Answer by molly900 at 6:03 PM on Aug. 20, 2009