What is a "Nooner" to you?

I have heard it is an afternoon sex.

Asked by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL. I've never heard it referred to that way b4. I'm dating myself here by saying the only phrase I've heard was "afternoon delight". However you refer to it, it's great all the way around.

Answer by geminigirl18 at 12:47 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Sex or a Nap at Noon...

Answer by Mom2princessq at 12:56 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Haha! I was watching Married with Children a while ago and Peg was talking to the radio station and the d.j. said if you can get your husband to come home for a nooner we will give you a trip to the Bahamas! So Peg called Al and was all excited because he agreed. Poor Al Bundy thought a nooner was a great lunch:) Anyway, he asked his co-worker if he wanted to come along, but the co-worker informed him it was a quickie at lunch time so poor Peg never did get her trip to the Bahamas:( Very disappointing!!

Anyway, yes a nooner is getting some lovin at noon!!

Answer by theutilitarian at 1:51 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

Answer by molly900 at 6:02 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• lunchtime sex

Answer by Anonymous at 10:05 PM on Aug. 20, 2009