so who here likes something a little kinky every now and then?

my man is pretty straight laced and that kinda stuff freaks him out...but he tries for me...i really enjoy it rough or tied up and a few other things that i probably shouldnt say on here...who else on here is a little freaky?

Micahbabysmommy

Asked by Micahbabysmommy at 12:56 AM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My hubby and I are pretty freaky... I'm a lady on the streets and freak in the sheets..
    Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 12:58 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• yay freaks!!! lol
    Micahbabysmommy

Answer by Micahbabysmommy at 1:01 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Same here. My guy and I like to change it up so we don't get bored in the bedroom, couch, wherever....;-D. We're both the type to get bored if we do the same thing too much. Variety, it's the spice of a good sex life.
    geminigirl18

Answer by geminigirl18 at 1:01 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I like it freaky all the time. But a little love making isn't so bad either.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 1:23 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• *raises hand* Me! Me!

My man and I have a good, varied sex life...we like to get our freak on, and we like lovemaking, and we like to f*ck...it's the best of all worlds.

Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 1:46 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Both hubby and I like it rough, but he doesn't seem to last that long during it. Lol. We have just recently been starting some new and crazy stuff that we have always thought of but never said anything about it. I'm always willing to take it to the next level!
    MamaslilAngels2

Answer by MamaslilAngels2 at 2:30 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• My dh and I are both into bdsm - it definitely spices things up!

Answer by missanc at 8:44 AM on Aug. 20, 2009