For the women that make naughty videos for hubby (adult question)

So usually when hubby and I are apart we share naughty pics and videos. He deploys to iraq in a few weeks. My dilemma is, I'm 19 weeks pregnant so I am wondering if there is a point when naughty vidoes are going to be impossible to make (if I don't give up before that out of embarrassment over the prego body lol)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• if he's in the army he can't have those over there, that can get him into big trouble
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:23 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• op- how is my video any different than the porn that they all have over there? and he will be on his personal comp, so it isn't like it will be on the public hard drive. besides, his sgts wife does the same thing and sgt says it's ok as long as they don't get shared. which he wouldn't do. I would kick his ass, after I died of embarassment lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I would just watch where you're sending them. I knew a girl who sent her hubby a link to a sex toy she wanted and he got sent to Captain's Mast because it was accessed on a military computer and sent through his military email. He lost two months pay over it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:30 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• op- that's why he is taking his laptop. no military computers for the "fun"stuff. and that way we can talk on the cam without him having to wait in line for hours
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 1:33 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Don't send things via email. Send it via snail mail. The safest way would be to save it to a file on your computer, make it a password protected file - decide a password before he goes, and make it a hard one to hack. Then burn that file to a dvd. Put the dvd in your care package with other stuff, and label it family pictures (but warn him in advance that they are private pictures), or if you don't want to call them family pictures, agree in advance on what you will call stuff like that - for example, if, say, you don't have a cousin Judy, you could call it something like "pictures from cousin Judy's wedding" Or, Great Aunt Judy's birthday party, that sort of thing.

Then mail it in the box. It's a lot less likely to be seen by someone else.

cont
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• cont

btw, it's not illegal as far as the military goes for them to have stuff like that, it's just illegal for them to get it through military email or on military computers, even if it's to a private email address, like, say, yahoo.

The countries don't like it brought in, which is ironic, because there is a HUGE amount of porn in Iraq - and NOT all from the American or Coalition forces, also, putting it through the way I said will make it less likely to have it opened and copied by someone bored and working down in the mail room, which does happen.

This is how I send stuff to my dh, and have for years, and he's never gotten in trouble for it. It's also how he tells his subordinates to do it, too, as does his peers.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• OH - as far as how long you can keep sending them - as long as you want to keep making them. I wouldn't be embarrassed. If he were home, would you let him look at you and make love to you while you were pg as long as it was physically comfortable for you? I hope so!! Doing this all through your pg, as well as non "naughty" pictures of your belly is going to be one of the best ways for him to feel still involved and connected to you and your pg and like he's a part of the whole thing.

Don't be embarrassed - he's going to love it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:41 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Rhianna, you were anon and now you just gave up yout name.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:57 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• lol oh well. guess it's a little late to be embarassed about asking the question. besides, what does it matter if I am anon or not?
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 2:35 PM on Aug. 20, 2009