Have you ever wanted to do this?

Maybe some of you ladies have already but some guys are insecure about their size especially if they know you've had bigger.

I try to measure my dh but descretly but I never really get an accurate reading...lol
like when I am giving him head I try to picture inch by inch without him noticing but come out wrong...How can I do this with out making him feel like it's a big thing for me I am just curious...I guess just to have a number in my head just being weird. It's not the size that matters its how they use it...lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• no i have never wanted to measure...lol or tried to measure. :)
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 1:15 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• lol can't say I have...I guess if you really wanted to you could use a tape measure (cloth one) on him while he's asleep lmao
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 1:16 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• every guys knows exactly what they are they all have measured it lol. i know what my guy is but thats bc he told me and hes very happy with it and so am i. yep its how you use it....ps size does help tho =p
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:58 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I have never wanted to measure my hubby, all I need to know is that I am satisfied.

Though he is waaaay bigger than anyone else I've been with and I can tell just by looking at him because it is so noticeable. Maybe that's why I've never been curious?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:27 AM on Aug. 20, 2009