labor bag

im being induced on tuesday...plz no 'induction is bad'....i am wanting to know what i should pack in my labor bag for tuesday...besides clothes what else should i pack?

dilemma1

Asked by dilemma1 at 1:13 AM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• A hair tie, camera, a going home outfit for baby, and chapstick. Very thing else my hospital provided for me.
    FuzNet

Answer by FuzNet at 1:17 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• google it
    GailllAZ

Answer by GailllAZ at 3:05 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• The other thing I suggest is a going home out fit for mommy...something comfy and "giving", you will not have your pre-pregnancy body yet! And maybe a small bottle of your shampoo and soap for when you shower. Something else is pack some of your worst panties...you will be bleeding a lot and they may get messed up even more! So something you would not mind throwing out! If you have a brand of pad you prefer...just make sure it is the biggest one they make....the hospital does provide this but they are the big bulky kind. Make sure you have your car seat...you cannot take your baby home with out it! A blanket for baby and a outfit and maybe a pair of socks for you and baby. They will want you to get up and walk after you have had your baby...so socks or slippers for you. These are just some suggestions. If you forget something or find you need it later someone can always go pick something up for you on the way to visit!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 9:19 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• what i did when i went to the doc, i had my bag packed with personal hygine things, diapers, camera, video camera, baby book, reading material, chap stick, my own pjs with a button up shirt and really loose pants, slippers, hair tie.. and i think that was about it.. besides babys going home outfit and the babys diaper bag.
    BUDDHASBABY1

Answer by BUDDHASBABY1 at 12:17 PM on Aug. 20, 2009