Looking for double stroller advice...

I have a 21 month old and also expecting baby #2 next month. There are so many double strollers out on the market, I wanted to see if any moms had a favorite and why. I would like a jogging stroller for when I'm out on walks with my dogs and kids. But i also need a stroller that is good for a busy downtown that can fit into stores. My friends have said to buy to different strollers, but I would like to ask all moms of two what they found helpful.
Thanks

HazelsMom114

Asked by HazelsMom114 at 1:22 AM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Shopping

• I dont know about jogging strollers, i personally dont like them at all but for a regular every day out and about stroller i love the Graco stadium strollors.... here is a like to see which one i mean... i like these better becasue the back seat is raised up alittle highs so the new born is closer to u and when they get older they can see over there the other child....

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=10769882
    Pooky_mommy

Answer by Pooky_mommy at 1:32 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• You might try toys r us or toyru.com. I've been in the one here and they have cute double strollers. I believe I saw a jeep one and I think those are for jogging.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 1:42 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Love Love Graco....anything. They are durable and affordable. I like the tandem ones better than the side-by-side doubles cause you can go just about anywhere with it. Also, the one I have can fit a carrier (almost any style), you can get to the underneath basket, folds and stands up by it's self, fairly light weight. Would recommend it to anyone. :-)
    Morganne1231

Answer by Morganne1231 at 4:14 PM on Aug. 27, 2009