OCTOMOM HOUR SPECIAL

ok so i watched the hour special about the octomom...her kids seemed out of control, one slapped her and called her a bitch like 3 times and she did nothing but yet she says she has everything under control...then when she was holding her baby (backwards against her) she said she was a very protective mom and knew what her kids were doing at all times but her baby was throwing up and his head was hanging over! personally i dont agree with her choice to have all these kids with no job,living with her parents! but i was wondering the entire show if she had no job how did she afford in vitro? cuz that stuff is crazy expensive! how does everyone else feel about the octomom?
also my husband is confused why shes called octomom when she has 14 children lol

dilemma1

Asked by dilemma1 at 1:46 AM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• She's probably suffering from Munchhausen's by Proxy. She is a very messed up person, intent on having children for the wrong reason. Some women like doing that cuz they feel lousy about themselves and think having children will fix it. I think it's a tragedy she had those kids. I feel so sorry for them, and her parents. Such chaos. Those kids are going to be messed up too probably.
    geminigirl18

Answer by geminigirl18 at 1:55 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• the state of california is investigating her because she used state welfare funds to pay for her invitro. thats how she did it. she abused the system tat is meant to help people that really need it, and she took money away from other families.

now she says she regrets having so many kids, and thats something her kids will have to grow up w. she pisses me off. i hope her kid do well, in spite of her.
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 2:03 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• i wonder why ppl dont mention that her daD IS FROM IRAQ AND WANTS TO GO BACK AND DOESNT LIKE IT HERE
    dilemma1

Answer by dilemma1 at 2:41 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• "Octomom" is because of having the last 8 children at once. I didn't watch the special but I honestly believe she is a truly disturbed woman & those children need help.
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 3:23 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I think she did this knowing that she would get alot of attention and help. And Guess what? she got it! Whoever decided to give her a show is just playing into what she wants. She has issues and needs help. I'd hate for the children to get seperated, but they need to be with a new family. I caught a piece of it while flipping channels and she was picking up all the babies off of the floor by their shoulders instead of their arm pits/sides. I dont think she has any idea waht she's doing. I feel sorry for those children.

What does her dad being from Iraq have to do anything???
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 7:30 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I didnt watch the show, but personally I think that anyone who had already had six at once and was already on PA shouldnt have even thought of having more children at this point.
    dakajazz23

Answer by dakajazz23 at 9:30 AM on Aug. 20, 2009