Do you think something bad will happen in 2012?

I saw the preview for that movie and man its kinda scary. I want to see it because it looks interesting but i think it might depress me. Do you think the days leading up to dec. 21,2012 will be crazy or everything will just be the same?

BrittanyD07

Asked by BrittanyD07 at 1:49 AM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Remember Dec 31 1999?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:53 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• just get saved dear, visit my profile and watch the movie please?
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 1:54 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I thought the world was going to end in 2000, so I'm still waiting for that:)
    As of 2012 thats just based off of the Mayan Calendar. It's not the ending, but the calendar just starts over, so no worries here!!
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 1:54 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I don't know but i personally think it is going to be like Y2K. When the computers switched over to the year 2000 nothing happened. Anyway the reason everyones getting freaked is because they think the Mians know something we don't just because they stopped their calendar at 2012.
    jharve

Answer by jharve at 1:54 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• To me the Y2k thing was just weird. I mean so what if computers crash, atleast the world would still be functioning but those weirdos out there are saying something is going to crash into the world.I just want to know other peoples opinions
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 2:01 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• idk and idc cause i live my life right and im not scared at all but if i were doing wrong then yes! i would be worried
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:03 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Something bad is already happening, just look at our world - Things are not going to get anybetter if we do not accept God as our savior and Lord - It's time to be real and trust in God and accept him.
    AUniqueMom

Answer by AUniqueMom at 2:04 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• AUniqueMom Amen well said... Know one knows when Jesus will come back but the bible does say we will know when its at the door... And I think its at the door. Jesus is going to come back after the church very soon and for those left behind will have to go through a 7 year tribulation then Jesus and his saints will come back and Jesus will judge the sinful and cast them into hell and then Jesus will set up the new jerusalem on earth .. SO ITS A WORLD WITHOUT END.....

hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 2:15 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• No one knows the time or the hour; but know this...start looking for His return and get yourself together and in His care. Don't wait until it is too late.
    The best thing you can do for yourself and your loved ones.
    Be ready just in case.
    2012?
    obama finally being done destroying the United States will happen.
    bloodbought

Answer by bloodbought at 3:16 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Oi. I've done extremely extensive research on this subject. Don't be scared. It's all a big internet cash cow. The movie is just cashing in on people's fears. PLEASE do not get sucked into it like so many others have.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:30 AM on Aug. 20, 2009