anyone lost too much...

weight after baby? i am small to begin with then as soon as baby was born i would have loved to stay that size, but weight just poured off. i know you may say "id love to have your problem" spare me. i am serious. any suggestions on how to gain some weight ?

LadyDahl

Asked by LadyDahl at 2:06 AM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• um just be the size your body intended you to be! you could eat more but be careful with artery clogging fats! Try eating healthy and frequent
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 2:13 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• ME! same problem! i was 123 when I actually got pregnant, when I went into labor i was 136 but when I got home from the hospital I ended up being 115! Now, 21 mos later (after a C section and ff) I am 103!!!! Sounds crazy, but I'm TRYING SO HARD TO GAIN WEIGHT! I have been unsuccessful thus far. In fact, I just keep loosing! I eat between 6-8 small meals a day... even have a bowl of ice cream with every topping on it IN BED every night!!! If I eat cake/muffins I loose a pound or 3 every time!!! Every other women wants to get rid of weight, I wish I could just take it and store up! It sux, I know! I'm 5'6" btw so 103 is incredibly unhealthy! you can see every one of my ribs!!! i know this isn't helpful, but you really aren't alone and I wish I had a "cure"!!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 2:19 AM on Aug. 20, 2009