n my opinion being gay is the area you are most tempted by the devil to sin, we all have are area's of weakness but you must flee the devils lies, anyone agree?

could be many other areas lying,cheating,slurring ect.,

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:45 AM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• By the way...anon....I do agree.
    Sin is sin and we all fall short.
    However, we are not in the habit of claiming to be born that way.
    Yes, we are born into sin because of the fall of man-kind; but, there is a word that many hate to hear and will just not do.
    REPENT!

high five

wildflowergal

Answer by wildflowergal at 3:38 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Oh dear looks like someone isn't a happy one after all.
    Why the anon.?
    Certain others do not post questions anon.
    That bugs me when don't know who is saying what.
    bloodbought

Answer by bloodbought at 3:08 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• it is a free country!

and I believe this is a treatable condition visit NewLifeLive.com or listen on WFIL.ORG RADIO TO THE SHOW AND CALL IN YOUR QUESTIONS! -Jesus loves You!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 3:09 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• By the way...anon....I do agree.
    Sin is sin and we all fall short.
    REPENT!
    bloodbought

Answer by bloodbought at 3:09 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• WOW. Maybe that is where you are tempted. I don't consider being gay a sin, but even if I did.... I think the only reason people perceive being gay as a "worse" sin than others is because they are just fearful of something foreign. How can you rank sin?
    Bellarose0212

Answer by Bellarose0212 at 3:38 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Do I agree that it's a sin to be gay? No
    AnamCara1

Answer by AnamCara1 at 3:43 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I think the only reason people perceive being gay as a "worse" sin than others is because they are just fearful of something foreign. How can you rank sin?

Homosexuality is not a "worse sin", but it is sin - a WRONG CHOICE one makes. Homosexuality is nothing to be afraid of and it is certainly not "foreign": IT'S WRONG. Period. How one can rank sin is the same way that God ranks sin. God wiped out two cities for being homosexual havens. I don't see any references (historically or otherwise) made where entire cities and cultures were annihilated because of lying, cheating, slurring, ect.

wildflowergal

Answer by wildflowergal at 3:45 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• WFG that is a good point and it is also very true.
    Also God calls sin sin and He refers to homosexuality as an abomination.
    No one ever contacted illnesses from lying or stealing.
    people do not look at lying and stealing a neighbors belongings as an abomination.
    It is not a normal act and therefore people hate the lifestyle.
    Not many people like someone that lies, cheats and steals from them and to them but they just see being a homosexual as perverted.
    Have you ever heard someone refer to getting lied to as perverted?
    It is different.
    When people Christian and non Christian say anything negative they are labeled as homophobics, racists and what ever else can be thought of fast enough.
    I really do not know why anyone would fear a homosexual. Phobia means fear of.
    I think that they them selves create their own fears and paranoid attitudes because they know that it is wrong.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:09 AM on Aug. 20, 2009