Is it ok for my daughter to sleep through the night now even if she is a mont in a half?

I know they are suppose to eat every three hours well she eats every three hours

kaleighsmommy09

Asked by kaleighsmommy09 at 3:17 AM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Mine slept through the night since she was born. She'll let you know if she's hungry.
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 3:27 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• never wake a sleeping baby!! lol unless shes was a preemie and underweight and what not..but if shes perfectly healthy...let her sleep..she will let you know when shes hungry..my daughter slept thru the night starting at 2 months, and i asked my dr and she said i was lucky!! soo..so are you!! :) enjoy!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:34 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Mine DD slept all night at 3 weeks old. I believe in the saying "Never wake a sleeping baby". She would wake up if she was hungry or uncomfortable or wet ect.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:43 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Don't schedule feed. Feed her when she tells you she's hungry. If she sleeps all night without you waking her to eat (which is totally unnecessary, IMO) then leave it be.
    HisMommy414

Answer by HisMommy414 at 3:43 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

•  THANK YOUR LUCKY STARS MOM!!! IF IT AIN"T BROKE...DON"T FIX IT.

jblueeyes228

Answer by jblueeyes228 at 4:46 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• She's supposed to eat when she's hungry. She doesn't know how to read a clock. She will let you know when she wants to eat and how much she wants to eat.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 8:05 AM on Aug. 20, 2009