Could you imagine going through this?

Judge Napolitano
on Indian Reservations health care.

http://www.campaignforliberty.com/blog.php?view=23968

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:33 AM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:33 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• very sad, thank you for this just tweeted it! My hubby is part Native American so I really feel bad they are suffering!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:17 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Indian Health Services is the worst run government organization I've ever seen. The cardiologists I worked for contracted to see IHS patients, and getting paid was an near-impossible task with numerous loopholes to avoid and hoops to jump through. Every visit had to be requested first, pre-approved, and we weren't suppose to see them (IHS rules) until we had been sent a PO for the visit. The doctors basically saw it as charity care, they never knew if or when they would be paid.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 10:08 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• So it isn't enough that we invaded their land, killed off their food, committed genocide against them, moved them around the country, screwed them over on reservations, treated them like shit (the same way we seem to treat most everyone who isn't white & doesn't have a penis), screwed them over with the sad spectacle called IHS...now the same people want to use them as shills for a bunch of assholes who are trying to say the government shouldn't be allowed to run healthcare?!?!? I think they are getting the short end because they are Natives and not nice white Republicans. I can't fathom why they can't get on Medicaid instead of dealing with the IHS. Proof positive that white people in general suck. A few don't, but very few & very far between in the white population!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:27 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• 9:27 AM on Aug. 20, 2009 by: Anonymous
    ______________
    Well Anon I hope you are not too fond of Obama because THIS is what is going to happen to EVERY ONES health care! IHS is run by guess who? THE GOVERNMENT! They are in charge of keeping them healthy but because Medicaid is BROKE they have rationed care! This IS the fate we are all going to experience! My Husbands asks me all the time why do I not claim my Indian benefits...It is because I don't want to be KILLED by our government!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:28 PM on Aug. 20, 2009