Do you want your money back?

I know I do!
U.S. Sen. Tom Coburn tells you what the stimulus money is being spent on.

Here is just one example!

Montana’s state-run liquor warehouse will receive $2.2 million in stimulus cash to install skylights.

I had no idea it cost $2.2 million dollars to install skylights!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:40 AM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:41 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Yes, please. I have my receipt for my taxes, can I get a refund please.No thank you, No rainchecks, and No, I'm not interested in financing anything else right now. A refund will do me just fine. I can pay some real bills with that money.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 4:19 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Tom Colburn is an idiot that belongs to a cult. With his lying, cheating azz friends
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 8:31 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Yes, I've heard about all the ridiculous things the stimulus money is being spent on - a lot of wasteful government spending.

Answer by missanc at 9:27 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I believe all Montana liquer stores are state run and no, I don't agree with money from the stimulus to go towards skylights (I am sure they are energy saving, right?). I guess this is what you can expect from COC when Baucus has his head so far up his back end.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:28 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Oh and my brother is a glazier in Montana, but I am sure that all of the contracted work will go to unionized companies. Guess we are out of luck if we don't play by all of the Dem's rules.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:30 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Tom Colburn is an idiot that belongs to a cult.
    ________________
    Of course he does cause you said so! Grow up. If he belonged to a cult of any sort it would be broadcast everywhere because right now that is the only thing the dems have to try and distract the People from Obaminations B.S.!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:31 PM on Aug. 20, 2009