is laughter something you believe in?

there are so many sour pusses posting replies that ppl has to wonder if laughter is no longr a part of thier life ? its almost as if they have to be religiously whiney and sour? so tell me is laughter something you believe in?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:29 AM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I laugh every time I read people's goofy questions and responses on here! Especially the sour pusses. Some people are just never happy. Maybe they're the ones who need to be in church the most.
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 5:31 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I laugh so hard sometimes that I almost pee my pants.
    It is a good thing that I live in the woods practically so when I go off the only ones that can hear me are the dogs and my family.
    There are some real cut ups on the posts tonight.
    It is never boring here that is for sure.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:39 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• It is good to laugh. I think more of us need too. Sometimes the questions and answers can get so narly and ugly. Laughter truly is a good medicine.
    bloodbought

Answer by bloodbought at 5:40 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Our house is always filled with laughter.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:07 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• our house is also full of laughter. i believe that the more love you have in your life, the easier it is to laugh. :o) I laugh , a WHOLE LOT!
    MattedBlackCat

Answer by MattedBlackCat at 7:16 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• excluding cafemom and the goofy questions, such as some of your answers. do you ever laugh at yourself and events in your life? stop talking like robots.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:36 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL, AND YOUR HEALTH.

Answer by older at 7:41 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I use to laugh a lot growing up and now my kids laugh a lot. As I'm getting older, I feel my laughter fading. Too many responsibilites and such that I've lost the true me. I'm so irriated over that. I want the old carefree me back..How do you do that?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:05 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Absolutely! I'd shrivel away and die if I couldn't laugh. Nowadays my daughter brings me the most joy in my life. I'm always laughing at her over something.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:21 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Yes, I believe in laughter. There IS scientific evidence of it. :)
    metalcowgirl34

Answer by metalcowgirl34 at 9:28 AM on Aug. 20, 2009