2nd+ time pregnancies

How many are looking foward to having a kid who can't talk for a while? It's going to be soo peaceful when my oldest is in school! I can't wait. No more talking back, just peace and quiet. (At least for a while) Just excited to have a baby again LOL.

tcarter1981

Asked by tcarter1981 at 5:29 AM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• um... I have a two year old and one on the way. Though mine is talking a million miles a minute he isnt quite ready for school. Im looking forward to my new baby. I may not have peace and quiet for a while but..im one of those moms that is way over protective for school. I would cry if my baby was off to school. I didnt even want to put him in daycare lol. Im sure i wont be like this forever but for the time being im enjoying every minute of it. Everyone keeps telling me i have so much patience. I guess it kinda comes with the territory.
    I do have a friend that had a 5 year old starting school this year and she is going on baby number two. After trying for 4 years for this baby she cant wait to send her son off to school and is anxious to meet her little girl which is coming in september.
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 7:19 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I felt the same way with my then 8 yr old and 5 yr old, and newborn baby. He was born June 26th, so I had to wait until Aug for them to start school, and once they did, it was great! Now I am expecting baby #4 with baby #3 being about 15 months old when baby #4 is scheduled to be born, so that will be fun!
    dakajazz23

Answer by dakajazz23 at 9:27 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• My 5 year old starts K today and the 2 year old doesn't talk. Then the baby is due next week.

There will be 2 days a week where the two older ones are in classes (the 2 year old for speech therapy) and I will JUST have the baby!! Yippee. :)

I think it sounds lovely.
    WillDoDa

Answer by WillDoDa at 9:32 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I should be having her by next week and Maddie starts school Sept 8th. SOOOOO excited! Find out a date today!
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 9:31 AM on Aug. 21, 2009