what is the best way to get pegnant?

i have been trying for almost two years now to get pregnant and have not had any luck we do not have insurance at this time but i have a clinic card so i can see a doctor they did blood work on me and the doctor said by my blood wokr she did not see any problems!! it seems to my husband and i that his sperm will not stay inside of me it all just comes flowing right back out of me we just dont know what to do please help!!!!!

stepmomofddsp

Asked by stepmomofddsp at 5:33 AM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Elevate yourself! Don't go to the bathroom right away. Put a few pillows under your butt, hold your legs up on the wall and stay there. Also, you can get pregnant anytime, so do it often. Even if you have to take showers while on your period. Another thing you could try is go to planned parenthood and get on the pill for a few months and then stop taking it. Sometimes, the second people stop taking the pill they get knocked up.
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 5:37 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• thanks for your answer we have tryed that a couple times guess practice makes perfect
    stepmomofddsp

Answer by stepmomofddsp at 5:41 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• my doctor said to have sex only everyother day is your best shot @ getting pregnant!!! are you periods normal?
    MrsCarlton

Answer by MrsCarlton at 5:46 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• my doctor said that they are
    stepmomofddsp

Answer by stepmomofddsp at 5:48 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• ok so you can have normal periods and irregular ovulations... use an ovulation calendar to see best dates ... .... Best advise is stop trying and have fun with it. longer you try the longer it will take... Every other day and enjoy it....
    MrsCarlton

Answer by MrsCarlton at 5:53 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• thank you
    stepmomofddsp

Answer by stepmomofddsp at 5:55 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• No problem good luck sweety and Remember Sex isn't a Choir its Fun... Do it as often as you feel like it,..
    MrsCarlton

Answer by MrsCarlton at 6:06 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Keep track of your "mucus" in other words, when you are ovulating you will (most likely) have a clear, very stretchy mucus that will come out at that time. It is called cervical mucus and there is a sure way to get pregnant around those few days when you are producing that mucus. It sounds gross but try it.

Here is a link.

http://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/cervicalfluid.html

I really never thought I would get pregnant after my second baby in 2006. My now ex was coming home and I wanted to have another baby. I went to the doctor and asked for a pill to make me more fertile. The nurse practitioner told me to do just what I explained to you. I also kept track of the days we had sex, and didn't have sex every day to give the sperm a chance to rejuvenate and produce again.

If the sperm is coming out of you then after sex put your butt up on a pillow or even put your legs up against the wall.... cont.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:27 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• cont.

And keeping your legs elevated just lie there with your legs up. Seriously. Or just keep your butt up on the pillows and lay still. Don't get up to pee, nothing. Just lay still and go to sleep.

I did this with my first daughter in 1994 (with the butt up on the pillows) and then again in 2005 when I got pregnant within less than 2 months of the ex coming home and just 6 months after my other baby was born.

But anyway, crazy sounding advice but it works and hopefully it will for you too.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:29 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• thank you verv much
    stepmomofddsp

Answer by stepmomofddsp at 6:40 AM on Aug. 20, 2009