What did you think of Octomom?

I watched the show about octomom last night and was wondering what other ppl thought. She seemed clueless. Her two yr old was calling her a B -witch. The other kids seem very angry. How will she be able to bring up all these kids? I am very sad for these kids.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:40 AM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Entertainment

• She is a sad mess. It was obvious that her other 6 kids have not adapted well to her new situation. They aren't getting the attention that they deserve. She doesn't have a support person-other than nannies and her mom is just as crazy as her.

Her older boys need a dad. That is obvious. They get attention by acting out like the younger kids bc that is the only way that they do get any attention. Only God knows how those kids are actually treated when the cameras are off.

Her 2 year old calling her a B*&^% like that-well, that's learned behavior. A 2 year old that can barely say anything isn't going to come up with that on their own. She is obviously regretting to a point what she has done.

I thought it was pathetic that she was watching J and Kate like she expected that or something. What happens when no one cares anymore?? I don't care, I kept flipping around bc I was bored. But it was sad!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:26 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• She's an attention whore. I wish these idiots would stop breeding like dogs in heat.
    BTW, I haven't watched the show and am pretty sure I never will. I've seen enough of her to pretty well have her number.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 7:51 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I can't stand her. I think she is selfish and pathetic. Every news clip I have seen of her has been sad and pathetic. While defending herself she is extremely soft spoken and just says oh I wanted to be a mom. GROW up lady! You can be a good mom to 3 kids, but YOU are single and jobless. How can you be a good mom to all of these children when you can't even be a real woman?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• OK I told myself I wasn't going to watch this show because i can't stand this woman but I got reeled in! I felt so bad for those kids! Being raised by nannies while their mom runs around getting tattoos and going to dinner. The older ones seem very angry, and the little one calling her a bitch! Where does a child that small even hear that word? Then he slapped her across the face! Oh and the icing on the cake is her watching Jon and Kate and saying she has it harder because she has more children. HELLOO! That was her choice! Then she had the nerve to call Kate attention hungry because she was on the beach in a bikini saying "I would never do that." No you just pimp your kids out to the media by letting them film not only your kids, but the birth of the octuplets! She is in way over her head and she doesn't even realize it. I feel for those kids because their mother is a delusional nut job!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• All I can do is pray for the kids but it's like watching a train wreck - you feel so helpless. I won't watch the show. I'm not for helping her ratings to shoot up so the network will order more episodes to exploit her kids.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 11:41 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• If we needed any more proof that popping out kids like a Pez dispenser does not make for a happy family or emotionally healthy children, here it is.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 12:46 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Which network gave her air time?? I didn't even know she had a show, but let me guess TLC?
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 5:16 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I THINK SHE IS JUST IN IT FOR THE MONEY
    molly900

Answer by molly900 at 7:05 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• She needs to get some MENTAL HELP and enroll in parenting class.
    Mommy_G70

Answer by Mommy_G70 at 11:31 AM on Aug. 21, 2009