What is this obsession with Glenn Beck? PIOG

I just watched numerous videos of him and he pretty much sounds like a wannabe Rush Limbaugh and add a splash of holier then thou and racism. Why do people even watch him? He has been proven to be a liar and a hate mongor.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:51 AM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Glenn Beck is a very strange and very twisted man. He lies and he excites the easily fooled paranoid right wingers. Just have to laugh at him and shake my head at his followers. Its pathetic.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Proven to be a liar? Is that a fact - or just your opinion. Show me the proof?
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 7:11 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpTVjQjIhhk

watch the whole clip/he even gets all tongue tied

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:26 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4n0McpRvKg

read the comments, he goes crazy with his racists rants.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:32 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• LMAO Oh, I see. The View, uh huh. Can you say semantics? You're taking ONE incident where he said "you came over" instead of "I came over" - and that makes him a liar? I was expecting something a little deeper than him being pecked by a bunch of hens. LOL I thought maybe you had something of substance, but you didn't. But alas, if you prefer to get your politics from The View - go for it. But when you're scratching your head wondering what happened - don't blame Glenn Beck.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 7:35 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• let me ask you pace since you seem like such a big fan of his. why do you like him so much? because he is a racist? he has called our president a racist/or because he loves to go off on his rants and raves about nothing?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:45 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• AHAHAHAA! I saw the video and he not only lied about who said what, he also went on his radio show and lied about the whole thing. He said they had reserved seats on a train where you can't reserve seats,and the whole nine yards.(Probably forgot he was scheduled to appear on the show with all those drugs he has in his system). I am sure he is another Rush hooked on pain meds and will admit it in hmmmm let's say 2 years.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:50 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• You wanna debate this - take off the mask. If you haven't read Barack Obamas book - then you have no idea what you're talking about.

So , which part are we talking about now> The "You gotta come through the front door to be called an immigrant" of the white Obama comment ? Those were not his words - those were the words of another person. And he is absolutely right - Jesse Jackson said Obama is acting white - that's not a lie. AND if you or I said that Barney Frank was "acting black" we'd be hung out to dry for making racially disparaging remarks.

For the record, and I'm not afraid to say it -- If you sneak across the border, under the cover of darkness - you are an ILLEGAL ALIEN. That would be true for ANY country. If you apply to become a citizen - through the proper channels - you are an IMMIGRANT.

Glenn Beck gets into some deep stuff sometimes. If you don't like him, don't watch.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 7:54 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Acting white? Acting black? Why can't people just act human?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:02 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Good question.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 8:04 AM on Aug. 20, 2009