Is She a He? Athlete Forced to Take Gender Test.......I need a 2nd opinion...

Please go check out this story and tell me what you think. I say this person is a man. Looks just like a man too me! I would like to here what you ladies think. ANd if anyone who knows how to post a pic can that would be great. :)

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,540921,00.html?test=latestnews

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:35 AM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• HA. My husband showed this to me last night on his I phone and asked me to guess too. I said I really dont know. The legs kinda looked too muscular to be a woman, but whatever. That just proves that you can do anything you want to your body but youre still the same sex as you were when you were born. If it is a man, I hope that he gets disqualified for sure.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 9:38 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I just heard this on GMA. The tests will prove what he/she is. I think.

Answer by louise2 at 9:42 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I don't see one feminine characteristic about her.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 9:43 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• That meant the gender test — which takes several weeks — could not be completed in time.

Ok, color me uninformed, but aren't there several ways to tell if someone is a woman that DON'T take several weeks?  Like, look for genitalia (of course a Dr. would do this as part of a physical), Adam's apple, and basic DNA tests can be done in a matter of days which should provide them with at least enough info to tell the individual's gender.  Am I missing something?  Maybe they could do an x-ray and count the ribs? 

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:44 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• i think its a chick . There are plently of woman that look like men and pleantly of men that look like woman. its just life!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• i have seen chicks with big adams apples so u cant go on that!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:47 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

Errr, pull her pants down and look...
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 9:47 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• This is so stupid, does it have a penis or vagina? THAT should be the gender test.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 10:10 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• looks like a man, but probably really is a woman. Im sure if she had on makeup and long hair, no one would think differently. Look at the williams sisters, they are buff like that too, but they have long hair, and wear makeup. Obviously this person isnt all dolled up for a big race.

cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 10:10 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Why do you need a second opinion? Can't you make up your mind on your own? Not understanding why you need the validation of others agreeing with you to make up your mind?
    yogapantz

Answer by yogapantz at 10:28 AM on Aug. 20, 2009