Have you ever checked up (emails,texts ect )on your husband/boyfriend? What did you find out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• Ive gotten into his inbox for various reasons and can get into his phone at anytime too. I know all his passwords because he doesnt hide them from me. No Ive never found anything questionable, but I also dont go snooping either. I have no reason to.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 9:53 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I did once, on myspace, because my hubby was getting alot of comments from one girl that I didn't know...she mistakingly sent him an email in his inbox which he knew that I'd go into from time to time that said something about sex.
    I got his myspace password and read all of their conversations...big time flirting, big time talking about having sex....
    It made me sick, I confronted him and said I was leaving....lots of talking/screaming/crying later we decided to give it all another go. It's taken awhile for me to trust him again but we're good now.
    drpepper73

Answer by drpepper73 at 9:53 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• My husband is a full time student and very rarely has time to check his email. He has me check it for him to clear out the junk mail and let him know if there's anything important he has to respond to. There are times that he'll have me respond for him though.

We don't have any secrets from each other, we know all the passwords for all of our accounts. Our first marriages weren't the greatest and we agreed (and made vows for) that we would always have total honesty. So far we've not had any problems with it, neither of us are interested in anyone else. Period.
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 9:55 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• ya check his myspace and some times text but I find nothing and he know I check them he looks at mine also
    enaNianza

Answer by enaNianza at 9:56 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• my x used to say don't look unless you want to find out the truth so I leave it alone. I know SO talks to other women. I do not want to know what gets said. I know he's a womanizer but as long as he behaves with me the other is his choice. He's a single man so I can't complain plus I agreed to an open relationship. Ever since I agreed to it I have noticed that he doesn't chase women as much...correction he chases but doesn't catch them as much! He seems to be content talking to them and writing them but not being with them in person. That works for me

Answer by admckenzie at 10:02 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• We talk about everything. I've never felt the need to check his email and he hasn't ever felt the need to check mine.
    TheJBug

Answer by TheJBug at 10:04 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I've never gone snooping behind his back, but occasionally I'll grab his phone to use because it's closer than mine. Once he called me and needed me to check something from his email - I already knew his password because he uses the same ones for everything.
    If I were concerned enough to have to check behind him, I wouldn't be with him. A relationship without trust just wouldn't mean a whole lot to me.

Answer by missanc at 10:12 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• never felt a need to
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:15 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I check his text messages out of boredom. And he knows I do and he'll go into mine. Ive never seen anything and visa versa.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 10:24 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• i have no reason to check on him,i trust him completly.
    lifeisgood176

Answer by lifeisgood176 at 10:28 AM on Aug. 20, 2009