OMG! I cant believe I just did this!

I just drank expired milk from four days ago! Am I going to be ok? I am also 20 weeks pregnant and that just really sucks! I am trying to eat some crackers to kind of soak it up. Will that work?

crazypinkzebra

Asked by crazypinkzebra at 9:51 AM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yeah, you should be fine.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 9:54 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• If it didn't smell or taste sour then I'm sure you are just fine
    Nesa_Z

Answer by Nesa_Z at 9:54 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• lmao thats funny.. didnt u know cheese is old milk/?? im sure u will be ok. the date on the bottle is the SELL by date it doesnt mean it will go bad that day!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:58 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• If it did not taste bad or have a funky odor you will be fine! Those dates are an estimate! Don't panic everything will be fine!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 10:01 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Sorry I am just one of those people that will not eat or drink anything past the experation date. I am just that paranoid!
    crazypinkzebra

Answer by crazypinkzebra at 10:02 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Big deal.
    GailllAZ

Answer by GailllAZ at 10:15 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• If there was anything even remotely bad about the milk, your super pregnancy nose and taste buds would have made you spit it out.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 10:26 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Yes I agree with amileegirl, you would have noticed immediately and spit it out. I am sure it wasn't bad. If you taste something funky you spit it out. Don't worry about it mama. (Although I totally understand your paranoia. I don't drink milk AT ALL, and I am very cautious when it comes to expiration dates when I give my son milk!!)

SecretSuzy

Answer by SecretSuzy at 10:39 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• My Dad is a milkman and he brings expired milk home and drinks it ONLY if it smells ok. If it doesn't taste ok then spit it out. lol
    I'm sure you will be fine!!
    newlifewith3

Answer by newlifewith3 at 11:02 AM on Aug. 20, 2009