cramping

Ok i'm 33 weeks and i've just been getting some little cramps lately, nothing really painful, just feels like a little cramp, and it never lasts for very long and there is never any bleeding or anything else involved. what could this be? is it just more growing pains? i thought i was over that point by now.

smltwnmom

Asked by smltwnmom at 10:24 AM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Alot of people have asked this question on here, including me. It sounds like it is very, very common at this stage of pregnancy. I'm 34 weeks and have had it off and on for the last week. It feels alot like menstrual cramps. Most people have said it is either Braxton Hicks or just your body getting ready.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 10:36 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I think your body is just getting ready for whats ahead. Nothing to worry about love!!
    newlifewith3

Answer by newlifewith3 at 10:49 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Ur baby grows about a half a lb a week after 35weeks, so there is MUCH growing to do yet- Most of my pain/discomfort and cramps were from weeks 36-39 which is where Im at now. I think its alot to do wtih baby dropping, and getting bigger and having less and less space to move around in. Also you baby could be going into position now- In the end those pains are normal, and will soon be gone!
    Good luck mama~
    JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 11:32 AM on Aug. 20, 2009