So, what are you up to?

I'm eating trailmix, pumping myself with fluids, and thinking about what's for dinner while my little one watches spongebob (can't stand watching it which is why i'm on here!) and the other one sleeps. So far we went to Target and maybe the park later if it doesn't get too hot.

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 10:30 AM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Answering questions of Cafemom while waiting for my energy levels to boost up on Latte Land! =)p That game is addicting! LOL
    AneesasMom

Answer by AneesasMom at 10:52 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Thinking of ways to confront DF about the condom i found in his wallet, kids are napping so i have nothing better to do. and i'm very upset
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• im on here, and watching Spongebob, which i LOVE, and planning to take the LO out for diapers and to the grocery store, maybe stop at my moms or grandmothers, or cousins. my S.O. is at the hospital with his sick sister so i have a few hours for meandering between friends and relatives before we go to the park :)
    smilelovesmile

Answer by smilelovesmile at 11:23 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I am sitting in my office having a coffee and eating a homemade chocolate chip cookie!! lol
    newlifewith3

Answer by newlifewith3 at 11:27 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I got the kids off to school at 7:30, then laid back down to read and fell asleep. Hubby called and woke me so I'm sitting here having coffee and trying to wake up.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:32 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Waiting for my LL energy to build back up. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 1:57 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• watchin the lil guys play...its almost entertaining how the baby picks on the 3 yr old (does that make me mean?) doesnt hurt him, i think just purposely likes to drive him crazy lol
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 4:43 PM on Aug. 20, 2009