Where to buy cloth diapers lawton, ok?

I live in Lawton, Ok and I'm wondering if there are local places that might sell cloth diapers. I would rather buy in person than online so i can see them before i buy.

haileysmom31

Asked by haileysmom31 at 10:36 AM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Unless there is a specialty shop in your area, I doubt it. Not any that a worth using for diapers anyhow. Target, Babies R Us & Walmart sell the Gerber prefolds, but I would recommend them only for use as burp cloths, NOT a diaper. What are you looking at? The girls in the cloth diapering sites are helpful with shopping, everyone has things they like. I think they use all in ones & pocket diapers more frequently in there though. Its like an addiction with them! I use 1 size covers & Indian prefolds & would be happy to answer questions if you'd like. Good luck!

carlye828

Answer by carlye828 at 11:14 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Try walmart, they're the plain jane ones, but i bought them in Duncan, OK...
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 12:00 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• comfybummy.com
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 PM on Aug. 20, 2009