Will you bring your child to KAMP OBAMA?!

The end of summer rapidly approaches, but there is still time for your child's indoctrination at Kamp Obama!

At Kamp Obama we educate young skulls full of mush in such progressive activities as groupthink, activism, denunciations, and show trials. From Marx and Engels to Alinsky and Ayers, your child will learn the best tactics, thinking techniques, and viewpoints.

In addition to fun, your child will be trained in the following useful skills that he, she, or it will need as a progressive adult:

* Pie Throwing
* Bullying
* Shout Down
* Physical Intimidation
* In Your Face
* Punch Twice As Hard
* The Chicago Way

Kamp Obama's secret of success is a scientifically measured formula that associates pleasure with awareness in all areas of social and economic justice, as evidenced by the following useful activities:

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• LOL! Oh my! That is good. Unfortunately, I don't think I can afford to send my child to "Camp Obama." It would cost him his soul,self-respect,and self-worth,so that's too high a price to pay in my opinion. But,thanks for the great laugh this morning! Awesome!
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 11:07 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• DIY Raft Building

Soon this country will no longer be the shining light on the hill; those wishing to escape Marxism have nowhere to go. Homemade raft building is expected to become the fastest growing recreational sport and a useful way to unload all those GM and Chrysler cars the government owns.

Found Objects Shelter

Learn to build eco-friendly shelters from found objects! Course instructor is the President's own brother George, who lives in just such a structure even today. He will teach your child the benefits of living in a non-imperialistic socialist third world country.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• First Aid and Basic Surgery

Socialized healthcare is just around the corner and with it comes extended waiting periods for medical care. So it’s important that all progressive citizens have a working knowledge of most procedures. At Kamp Obama your child will receive training in self-surgery and many other useful cost cutting measures.

Campfire Sing-A-Longs

Every night all campers will gather around the fire to roast tofu wieners and sing a recommended number of progressive songs:

• This Land is Not Your Land, You Blood-Sucking Capitalist Pig.

• He Ain’t Heavy, He’s Big Brother

• If I Had a Hammer and a Sickle

• Obama’s Got the Whole World in His Hand

• New York Times, They Are Never Changin’

• Where Have All the Republicans Gone

Anonymous

• Your child's awareness will skyrocket after playing these fun games:

* Leap Prog
    * Pin the Tail on the Running Dog
    * Hide, Seek, N Report
    * Hot Beet
    * Shovel-Ready Races

After two weeks of vigorous re-programming your child will return as a well-trained prog, ready to beat, bully, and shout down any and all crazed right-wing protesters.

If standard public school indoctrination isn’t enough for your troubled kid - if you child is still acting out, showing signs of free thinking and individually - Kamp Obama might just be the answer.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

He Ain’t Heavy, He’s Big Brother
    If I Had a Hammer and a Sickle
    Obama’s Got the Whole World in His Hand
    New York Times, They Are Never Changin’
    Where Have All the Republicans Gone

ROFLMAO
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:08 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Wanna see something even worse? Not sure if its funny, or just plain PATHETIC!

Obama Militia Youth Group:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mvP0ArKIGY

BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 11:09 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Yeah Bexi pretty damn scary to say the least
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:10 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Maybe they can go to Obama re-education camps with Michele Bachmans child???
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 11:12 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• BWAAAAAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    Because of Obama I will be the next welfare recipient.
    Because of Obama I will recite some stupid shit I have no idea what it means, but still can't figure out a quadratic equation.
    Because of Obama, I have to wear handmedown chuka boots and paint them gold
    Because of Obama, my landfills are filled with cars that momma could be driving to work in instead of catching the train downtown
    Because of Obama, Detroit is broke
    Because of Obama, I can fling my arms around and dance hippyskippy but I have no idea what a job application is for
    Because of Obama, the WH smells like his feet
    Because of Obama, cigarettes are $50 a pack but he gets his for free bumming from aides
    Because of Obama, fatasses in green shorts are the new summer style
    Because of Obama, I can call my local policemen stupid and get away with it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• This is disgusting. I am disgusted that I have to share a country, a PLANET with you all. If you are a conservative, capitalist pig then it is okay to fight for what you believe in but god forbid someone, ANYONE disagree with you. I'm not a fan of some of what Obama is doing. Yes I think that he has messed up. But he is doing what he thinks is right. So to quote what some one told me four years ago- "If you don't like it, leave the country"

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Aug. 20, 2009